Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

RobD

Members
  • Posts

    678
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RobD

  1. Yeh setup /a was the first thing I tried, I emailed them and asked for a solution so they sent me a silent install exe file.....not very helpful! ill have a look at MSI installer Wrapper Wizard
  2. Hi All, I've recently been playing with some print management software called Print Manager Plus which basically gives users of your choice a certain amount of money which they have to spend on prints, hopefully to cut down on wasted paper and toner etc. The problem I have is the client side software which I have to obviously deploy (preferably via Group policies), unfortunately all I have is an exe file (I've asked for a msi without luck). I'm guessing the best way is using a script (batch?) to deploy it but am not sure how to go about this because I don’t want the software to install every time I reboot the PC! Can anyone help or give any other advice around this??? Thanks in Advance Rob
  3. Undelete is ment to be a good piece of software although I havnt used it!!!
  4. Hi All, I'm new to working in a School after a few years working as a IT Admin for a manufactoring company, really enjoying the School life and I'm lucky enough to be working with pretty much all new Kit (joys of private education I guess)!! School life is very differnt with many a GP and tighened security etc but all good!! Live and work in South Wales!! Found the site from my collegues and am very impressed with the collective knowledge....I'll try add help people out as much as I can!!! Ta Rob (Love Smilies )
×
×
  • Create New...