I'd also say no to Dell in future. In fact we have said no, and have moved over to the HPs mentioned before. Dell after sales support (business) is just a shambles and an absolute nightmare to deal with. If we have a problem with a HP machine, we phone them up, describe the problem, and they'll send a man with a part out the next day, no fuss. If we have a problem with a Dell PC, you're on the phone for an hour while they get you to run endless diagnostics so they can tell you that yes, just like you told them in the first 60 seconds of the call, it was the power supply that caused the same blinking orange power LED that you've had on the other 20 machines whose power supplies died. We draw lots when phoning Dell. I'm so glad we're rid of them, I can't put it into words.