Hey 'y'all. Im new to this forum and will take part in all corners. Will I ever get a job in the West Midlands area?
Im a 24yr old male Jamaica who is married to a British citizens. My past job was employed as an serior computer/mac technician. The thing is, I do not have any qualifications. I was exposed to:
MS Server Installation & troubleshooting
Mac Repairs
Mac Server Installation & troubleshooting
Printer repairs
Windows PC/Laptop repairs
Data recovery
Data backup with softwares
Basic Linux administration
help desk experience
PC builts
Cat5e cabling & testing
TCP/IP LAN and WAN
IT Administration
etc
My job was based on a field technician role where I went customers site such as banks, churches, schools and small business organizations. I cant do anything else except administrating computers; i love it. I am a lover of multitaking because I get things done faster that way. My only qualifications are, in CXC (Caribbean Examination Council): Math, Physics, IT, English Language, Technician Drawing and Electronics. It is same as what the UK called GCSE.
Is there a company that will hire a Jamaica like me? I do have the right to live and work in the UK.