-
Posts
105 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by IT_Master
-
The reason why I asked is because I wanted to compete with all other IT persons out there. I want to be reasonable at all time but £30 is what I would really go for.
-
A quick question for persons who started out freelancing or sole trading. How much should I charge business and home users per hour? And remember travel expenses. I have in mind £20, £25, £30 and £35.
-
O yes. I may try that one and see if I like it.
-
Hey, Steve, I was wondering where were you, but sure ill send some email.
-
Tried it but... not may taste. I'll stick with Quickbooks for now. Thanks for your help though.
-
Kashflow is a great software but will never pay for accounting software on a monthly/yearly basis.That's just waste of my money right there.
-
O yes. It is complicated because I cant even customize the invoice. Im gonna try Quickbooks. If all fails...then its back to old excel and access for me.
-
Ok. I can live with that. Anyone here knows how to use Sage 50 Accounts?
-
Ammm....what should I do with all the receipts that I keep? And what are the purposes of keeping them? The first question is vital. Thanks.
-
I dont need to worry about vat until my turnover reaches over £68,000pa.
-
Time is tough but with a mind set I guess someone can accomplish anything in this world. Money is everywhere and Im gonna find it.
-
Awww...you guys are huge help. I have a copy of Sage 50 accounts which Im using to do my accounting and my wife plays the accountant; she works at a bank:D And yes I wont eat too much that I can chew. I only want to pay bills and support my family. The tools I need now is to advertise for £0. The other company that is working with me says that he will help out as mush as possible and Im thankful for that. As I grow, ill tell my stories.
-
So I have decided to go sole trading. I think I like working for myself and have time for my family. I also got a company to use me as their field technician to do their jobs. Then I create my invoice and charge them;) I am thinking ways to get more companies to give me more jobs to do for them. Wish me luck with this business.
-
I totally agree with dalsoth. Those questions are your opinion and no one can answer them but yourself. They seem hard to answer but look in the mirror and ask yourself the questions and you should be able to answer them.
-
I would start off in the Birmingham area and if successful...the West Midlands area. Services I would provide are:- • Data Recovery • Apple Mac Repairs • Network Configurations • Virus/Spyware Removal • Password Removal • Data Transfer • Remote Help/Telephone Support • Service Contracts • PC/Laptop Repairs • Consultation/Training
-
Thanks for the input. Ill get back to this thread after I clean my son's bum and put him back to bed...again
-
Midlands Techies
IT_Master replied to bondbill2k2's topic in Midlands Techies's Midlands Techies Topics
Birmingham here y'all -
I may have another interview this week or next week and if it's bad news at the end, I'm gonna follow my mind. I'm on the edge of starting my very own business. I'll start out for 2+ months then register as Sole Trader at the Inland Revenue. Is there and place in this forum that I can go to for some friendly advice? I do have what it takes to start a business and I have the adrenaline rush to start like asap. My aim is not to be rich, I only want to support my family and live a normal life.
-
I dont see the salary:(
-
I would apply but seems too far to go. Bommer:(
-
(LOLx100000000000000)^2
-
Congrats, mate!!
-
ICT Network Technician - Gloucester Area
IT_Master replied to IT_Master's topic in Educational IT Jobs
No way! Why didn't you called back and asked for a feedback? Atleast you could have known where you fell short. -
ICT Network Technician - Gloucester Area
IT_Master replied to IT_Master's topic in Educational IT Jobs
Your 3rd? What were your weak areas why you were not successful with the other two?
