sidewinder Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 For anyone that has already been this week, are there left luggage facilities at Excel? I'm going to Brighton tomorrow evening after I've visted, and it would help me immensely if I didn't have to traipse back across London just to pickup my backpack from home
elsiegee40 Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 Yes there'a big cloakroom about half way down the central boulevard (entrance hall). Down the stairs.
glennda Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 Are you hitting the roudy streets of brighton for an evening out?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now