elsiegee40 Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 (edited) Thanks for bringing back iSpy and Today's Posts, but "New Posts" has now disappeared from the Settings page. I enter on the Settings page (so I can see updates to subscribed threads first) and then click on "New Posts", but it's vanished just now. There are links to iSpy, Today's Posts and Quick Links, but the Quick Links menu doesn't contain New Posts either Edited February 5, 2013 by ZeroHour
elsiegee40 Posted January 28, 2013 Author Posted January 28, 2013 I've just read your comment about What's New on another thread. I'll retrain myself
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now