ChrisH Posted July 12, 2007 Posted July 12, 2007 I have been having a play with this module as suggested by mark. Although I can get code all in the one file to work I am struggling when I want to do an Include() of a file. I just can seem to find where this module is looking for files. I have stuck my file to be included all over the place and messed about with relative paths as well but it still is not picking it up. Anyone got any ideas?
natalija Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 I am facing the same problem. Could you please tell me if you have found the solution.
ChrisH Posted August 16, 2007 Author Posted August 16, 2007 I didnt solve it I wrote a component in the end as the only thing I really needed to include was the database access info. If your problem is similar I can list the relevant code.
natalija Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 Thank you, but I have solved this problem simply by adding php (before I had only to indicate php block) in each file. 8O
webman Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 natalija: Just FYI, will work only if short_open_tag = On is in your php.ini file.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now