elsiegee40 Posted December 27, 2012 Posted December 27, 2012 (edited) I used to be able to go to Settings > Attachments and clear out old attachments by deleting them. In particular, I used this as a way of removing old versions of my Privacy Settings Guide so that only the current one was available. Now when I go into this, the only attachment with a check box next to it so that I can delete it is the most recent one... which means old versions will still hang round. Is it intentional to stop us being able to clear out our cr@p? Edited January 28, 2013 by ZeroHour
Steve21 Posted December 27, 2012 Posted December 27, 2012 I'm guessing the time limit setting was enabled (maybe during last upgrade?) Allow users to delete attachments, even if the post edit time limit has been exceeded As I can't delete any attachments, not even last one (which was a week ago). Only ones I have access to are ones I have mod rights on. Steve
ZeroHour Posted December 30, 2012 Posted December 30, 2012 Sorry for the delay getting back to you, this is the first Christmas in a very long time where I have been relatively disconnected (and still will be till the 6th really) I will look at the settings but I dont recall disabling it specifically. When did you last knowingly do it? 1
elsiegee40 Posted December 30, 2012 Author Posted December 30, 2012 Definitely last April when I last updated my Facebook Privacy Settings Guide. I'm pretty sure I've been in more recently than that, but couldn't say when. PS Well done on getting yourself a well-earned break
ZeroHour Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 I have switched this setting on for now, I dont know when it would have been enabled to be honest as I dont remember turning it off.
elsiegee40 Posted January 28, 2013 Author Posted January 28, 2013 Ta! I can assure you that I was able to do it every time I changed the facebook guide up until the most recent one, so it got 'turned off' sometime between April and December 2012!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now