soapyfish Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 Hi, I am having a weird problem when using Outlook Web Access 2010 with IE Version 8.0.6.00118702. sometime when I drag emails from the Inbox to a folder on the left IE just suddenly closes and leaves no errors in the event log. Also sometimes although less frequently when I open a new mail window and start typing the body of the email the new mail window will also just close. This is very frustrating I am hoping someone else has seen this issue ? We are running RM CC3 with XP clients. Thanks
Michael Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 Do you run Policy Central by any chance? I've seen it create this sort of behaviour with IE crashing using outlook.com
soapyfish Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 No we don't, Thanks for the suggestion
ZeroHour Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 Does this happen when you try running it with no addons?
soapyfish Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 I have not tried this I will find out which addons are running and try disabling them.
soapyfish Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 The issue is sporadic so I will need to let in Run disabled for a few days to see if disabeling the addons fixes the problem The running add ons are in the attached images
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now