profit10 Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 Hi, I need to map a drive letter to a local path on the computer. For example, Z: drive points to c:\very\long\path. I can do this using the subst command but I need a way to do it using my vbs logon script. If anyone can help at all I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.
TLARWise Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 Dim objShell, strDrive, strPath Set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") strDrive = "Z:" strPath = """c:\very\long\path""" objShell.Run "cmd /c SUBST " & strDrive & " " & strPath, 1, True
profit10 Posted December 14, 2012 Author Posted December 14, 2012 Thanks for your reply. I've left work now so will give this a try on Monday!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now