bensewell Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 Hiya, I've successfully merged the joomla site onto the same server as our moodle VLE and they both work nicely alongside each other. In the Admin / editing part of Joomla where users can edit content can you change the colour? I dont know what i've done or if its meant to be like this but i have a black box and when you enter any text because the text is black its hard to tell what you've wrote? Were using the Red Template from sysman. I'm in dreamweaver at the minute trying to work out which CSS bit i need to change but i dont want to do it and find i've cocked something up. :?
Guest Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 Seconf to last post on this page has all you need to know http://www.edugeek.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8308&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105 If you post any questions regarding the package on this thread that would be great.
bensewell Posted July 5, 2007 Author Posted July 5, 2007 Cheers for that. I will have a good look at it all so fingers crossed there will be less posts. Thanks,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now