Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Nick,

 

Got HAP+ 8.4 working now after a weeks break.

 

When I go in to MyFiles, there's no drive/disk space indicators. Do I need to turn something on?

 

Thanks,

Moby.

Posted

Yes, the quota service is installed. If you remember, I contributed code towards getting it working with FSRM :)

 

Also, some drive maps are set to 'disk space only'

 

When a user goes to 'My Files' I was expecting a disk space indicator to appear somewhere, or at least indication of Kb free etc.. Instead, there is nothing.

 

Curiously if a user is out of disk space the 'Upload' feature disappears, so HAP+ knows that there is no space.

 

Thanks

Moby.

Posted
So does the GUI have an indicator for disk space? I thought I saw somewhere a screenshot showing the amount of free space on the HAP mapped drives, but can't seem to see it anywhere...
Posted
So does the GUI have an indicator for disk space when mappings are set to * disk space * ? (not quota server). There's nothing to configure for this. But still no disk space indicators?
Posted

It appears to never display. We've never seen any disk space indicators working here unfortunately.

 

We had hoped that helping to fix the Quota server would help this... but obviously if the GUI doesn't show even for raw disk space display (e.g. nothing to do with quotas) then its a bit a problem. I guess we don't expect it to display quota spaces if it isn't showing spaces at all.

 

How can the GUI be debugged?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...