Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I cannot acces any of my windows settings, and whenever I try to use a secure website or software I cannot access the "user log-in & password"" entry lines. Whenever I go into Internet Options I get an error message that says "the operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. please contact your system administrator"

I am the only user in my computer. Please help

Posted

You need to delete your profile and create a new one.

 

Back up your documents and log in as 'Administrator' rather than your user account. Yo can then delete your profile. The next time you log in a new one will be created... restore your documents and job's a good 'un

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...