jcryan1 Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 I cannot acces any of my windows settings, and whenever I try to use a secure website or software I cannot access the "user log-in & password"" entry lines. Whenever I go into Internet Options I get an error message that says "the operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. please contact your system administrator" I am the only user in my computer. Please help
Ric_ Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 You need to delete your profile and create a new one. Back up your documents and log in as 'Administrator' rather than your user account. Yo can then delete your profile. The next time you log in a new one will be created... restore your documents and job's a good 'un
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now