CHR1S Posted November 13, 2012 Posted November 13, 2012 When my exchange server is down at home (a lot recently - bloody builders), my iPhone decides it wont receive SMS messages and becomes sluggish. I can send SMS's fine and I can send and receive via other email accounts - just cant receive SMS's. Anyone experienced this before or similar? Know of a Fix? Im on 5.1.1 JB
sukh Posted November 13, 2012 Posted November 13, 2012 Not sure what Exch has to do with SMS, I would have thought that was mobile network provider
CHR1S Posted November 14, 2012 Author Posted November 14, 2012 I think when my exchange server isnt there it times out, causing other apps to time out with it. Perhaps sharing the same subsystem. Weird
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now