caffrey Posted November 13, 2012 Posted November 13, 2012 Ok I give up, how do you make this work on windows 7? - works ok from disk but not from local hd, (I really really hate educational software...) Says something like cant open mssmenu.dxr, because its already open with write permission by another user. Tried permissions and stuff etc.
Sylv3r Posted November 13, 2012 Posted November 13, 2012 hmmm off the top of my head, making the folder read only does that work? I installed this a while ago and it plays nicely on our Windows 7 network running from a shared network drive but can't for the life of me think I did anything special to get it working. 1
caffrey Posted November 14, 2012 Author Posted November 14, 2012 wow, didn't expect that to work, well thats educational software for you ;p - cheers for the tip!
Recommended Posts