the_one_that_cant Posted November 13, 2012 Posted November 13, 2012 Morning everyone. Just a quick question, as I have already emailed Espresso themselves about this. Our cachepilot died in a school and the school used the local Espresso content. A few phonecalls later and there is a temporary log in for staff and pupils to use to access the online version of Espresso. However the school is one for Behavioural and Learning Impaired students, and typing the full username and password out each time they want to access the system is really a no-no. Does anyone know if you are able to intergrate the username and password into the URL field of the shortcut? I know that Education City allow this, and it looks like this: http://www.educationcity.com/autologin.php?t=encrypteduserameandpassword Hopefully someone could help me as Espresso are taking their time and I leave the school at 12pm.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now