mrbios Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 As per title really, which policy does this? Must admit I'm being a bit lazy by asking, i haven't really looked very thoroughly but it's not urgent and I'm busy so looking for a shortcut
SeanVin Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 I thought it matched the windows regional settings; however this is overridden if a document is loaded that was created on a PC with a different regional setting. If windows is set to UK English, new documents will be checked using UK English. If you load a document that was created on a PC set to U.S English, then the spell checker will change for that document.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now