oasoftware Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 I have two word files (see attachments) New Notes One Dimentional Motion.doc New Notes One Dimentional Motion.docx When the user opens the DOCX in word and tries to scroll down the machine freezes up (eventually it catches up but you probably know this isn't the best scenario to happen during class). However, when the file is saved as a DOC, word has a much easier time scrolling through the document. The simple answer I gave to the user was to use DOC files which he is doing, but it would be helpful to know if there is something wrong with the way he is creating the files so I can let him know a better way to use these documents in his lessons. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now