Jobos Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 Hi, So I fancy playing with joomla but I don't know what I'm doing when setting it up. I've copied the files to a folder on the schools web space which is hosted by the EMBC. I've started the joomla setup file but it's asking questions about database names, passwords and tables. Has anyone got a setup guide that would help me as I'm completely lost with making the database. Thanks.
sparkeh Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 Are you using Linux or Windows host? I have noticed that the permissions on the Windows hosting mysteriously get altered/reset every so often so needs an eye keeping on them.
Jobos Posted October 4, 2012 Author Posted October 4, 2012 Windows I think but the EMBC server are all over the place at the moment so that doesn't help.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now