Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Going through the VCP 5 exam book and jus wanted to see what the virtual appliance was like.

 

All installed ok, can ping the appliance ok but cannot view the web console with the settings in the quick start guide.

 

The virtual is built on top of SUSE linux I believe. Is their a way to make sure the web service is running.

 

I can allways install vCENTER on a evaluation copy of 2008 R2 if need be that doesn't bother me, I've done both vCenter 4 and 4.1 before.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...