VictorK Posted September 27, 2012 Posted September 27, 2012 Hello everyone, I wonder if you could help me. We have an issue with Eclipse2, specifically the label printing service was not installed we were advised to reinstall eclipse as this would install the missing service. However in doing this I failed to realise we did not have access to all the updates required. Now we are stuck with the error that the database files are newer than the program. Normally we could just download the required updates but we have just moved to an academy and are delayed with subscriptions. We will have access again soon, but untill then we are left with no access to the software and so no use for our library! I wonder if someone has the latest update they could send me? Thanks in advance.
plexer Posted September 27, 2012 Posted September 27, 2012 That's presumably against the eclipse t&c's though have you rung them? Ben
Edu-IT Posted October 3, 2012 Posted October 3, 2012 Unhelpful? They're usually pretty good. Speak with your account manager?
Edu-IT Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 What version of Eclipse 2 are you using? I still have a valid support contract so I am able to download the latest updates PM and I will send it over Hope you can't be identified or you might be in some trouble!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now