GeekyGav Posted September 26, 2012 Posted September 26, 2012 Hi all, Just wondered if anyone can help with this...? I want to install CS3 Design Standard without the Flash Player 9 plugins. Is this possible? I have scanned through the various XML files on the install DVD and have seen entries for both Active X and Plugin versions of Flash Player 9 in the setup.xml file. Removing these lines from the XML doesn't make any difference and Flash Player is still installed as part of the CS3 install. I have also tried renaming the folders containing the Flash MSI's and the installation fails at the 'Shared Components' stage. I'm obviously missing a trick here but hoped someone might know the answer? Many thanks, Gav
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now