dany2010 Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 Hi, I've coppied scratch.ini to "pragram files\scratch" which works under my name. Under any other user it doesnt work and shows all drives. Any ideas? I've set everyone to read and execute. Thanks
OhDear Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 I'm having the same issue, I have also tried to modify the Scratch.ini file before it installs
dany2010 Posted October 3, 2012 Author Posted October 3, 2012 Think i;ve found the answer. Ran delprof2 on all machines and deleted all user profiles from the server. Seemed to have fixed it but havnt properly tried it out yet. Guess it stores the settings in their profile or something
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now