3s-gtech Posted May 9, 2017 Posted May 9, 2017 FL Fruity is quoted at $42069 for 1000 users This is where Macs win. A suite of Macs, including Garageband and a persistent license of Logic Pro, costs far less (even accounting for $ to £).
Garacesh Posted May 9, 2017 Posted May 9, 2017 Don't enable Admin templates/System/Mitigation/Untrusted Font Blocking You beauty <3 This fixed it. Now I wonder, is there a way to mark MuseScore's fonts as trusted? I'd rather keep that setting enabled, if I can help it...
mavhc Posted May 9, 2017 Posted May 9, 2017 MuseScore's working for me now untrusted fonts are allowed. I also have Hydrogen, a drum machine, on the network and Simply create music. With the free Music Maker. deployed via gpo, although FL Studio is more popular 1
mavhc Posted May 9, 2017 Posted May 9, 2017 You beauty <3 This fixed it. Now I wonder, is there a way to mark MuseScore's fonts as trusted? I'd rather keep that setting enabled, if I can help it... Trusted fonts are those in C:\Windows, I asked on their forum, but they didn't like the idea https://musescore.org/en/node/99886#comment-713471
Garacesh Posted May 9, 2017 Posted May 9, 2017 To be fair, installing fonts would break the portable version, and probably stop it running over a network too, so I can see their side of it. That being said, we run it over the network, but their installer is an .msi and does install via GP. So I'd be happy to deploy it locally if it installed the fonts properly.
mavhc Posted May 9, 2017 Posted May 9, 2017 To be fair, installing fonts would break the portable version, and probably stop it running over a network too, so I can see their side of it. That being said, we run it over the network, but their installer is an .msi and does install via GP. So I'd be happy to deploy it locally if it installed the fonts properly. Just needs to code to check if they're already installed, if loading from exe fails
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now