frenchbird Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 I'm not sure this is the right place for this but I don't know who to ask. My colleague ordered textbooks and teacher's books, cds etc, but not the software for expo electro 2 a couple of months back, when I was away on maternity leave. I now have found out Expo electro 2 is no longer available anywhere! That means the whole course is useless to us as we use the teacher presentation packages all the time. Does anybody have any suggestions?
kernewek-sam Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 Would it be worth giving the makers of the software a ring and explaining your situation, maybe if they're kind they might have one they can sell you.
localzuk Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 You're going to hit another snag, even if you get hold of the software. It only runs on Windows Server 2003 - the version of IIS in 2008+ isn't compatible.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now