john Posted May 16, 2008 Posted May 16, 2008 Have to agree with Elky - just taken delivery of their machines - thrown one around the room a few times, thumped it etc and it seems pretty robust to me! Note to Elky when you get an RMA Request for one beaten up system thats now dead I think you will find Witch has had her broom and heels at it so its mallicious damage rather than manufacture fault As for robustness, the old style HPs were my choice but not the new ones. I like home built PCs for the fact I can choose the case from a wide range and find something that looks hard and tough.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now