bensewell Posted June 14, 2007 Posted June 14, 2007 Hiya, I'm currently working on a joomla project. We also have moodle on another server in our school. I would like to put them both on the same box or be able to open up the moodle content in a joomla frame so everything is under one roof so to speak. Has anyone ventured into this area? Cheers, Ben
Guest Posted June 14, 2007 Posted June 14, 2007 Yess you can do this, just install Moddle into a sub folder of your webserver. and / or use the joomla wrapper module to stick your moodle site into you joomla site.
Geoff Posted June 14, 2007 Posted June 14, 2007 I have about 9 web sites running on our web server here. I use apaches virtual hosting functionality to do this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now