Scotmk Posted June 14, 2007 Posted June 14, 2007 Before you all start boo-ing uncontrolable, I know, I KNOW its pants, but thats what I have to work with. So instead of being able to use the vast majority of opensource friendly MySQL CMS's out there, I have alas only have the option to use IIS, ASP, Access and for the life of me cannot find anything decent freebies out there, does anyone have any ideas, I am getting a bit annoyed crawling through google and finding nothing. It only needs to give me a nice menu and content to update. And, yes I could create a nice website myself, but I have no time, and dont want to update it myself. Please help a squared eye techy. Thanks
Scotmk Posted June 14, 2007 Author Posted June 14, 2007 WAMP? WAMP to you too, lol. I will take a look, but I am not sure if we can, that why I was looking at ASP, access type thing.
plexer Posted June 14, 2007 Posted June 14, 2007 Very basic but have a look at: aspcontentmanagement.com Ben
Scotmk Posted June 15, 2007 Author Posted June 15, 2007 Very basic but have a look at: aspcontentmanagement.com Ben lol, thanks, I found this yesterday and have already installed and configured, just now making nice. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now