kennysarmy Posted July 12, 2012 Posted July 12, 2012 I wish to lower the Default Target Output for PowerPoint 2010 from 220 to 150 across the site. I cannot seem to find a GPO that will do this.... Has anyone tried anything similar to save space.... Also a really useful script would be one that would run the Compress Pictures Powerpoint option and reduce all photographs in documents deleting cropped areas. I've been finding PPTX files on the network over 1Gb in size....
Rosscobaby Posted April 2, 2014 Posted April 2, 2014 I know this is an old post, but just wondering if you got anywhere with this as I'm currently looking for a solution myself? thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now