Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Guest TheLibrarian
Posted

Whenever I start reading a thread with a moderate number of posts the 10 second timer kicks in and effectively hides the original post and the next few replies.

 

Maybe it is just Chrome (I'm using V20.0.1132.47), I've not tried other browsers.

Posted

I have tweaked the settings a bit but I am hoping to deal with the issue better soon, watch this space and let me know how the changed settings go.

I have not personally had the issue yet strangely and I run chrome main channel.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...