tumbleweed Posted July 5, 2012 Posted July 5, 2012 (edited) Just looked at this thread : http://www.edugeek.net/forums/windows-server-2008/70770-wbadmin-failed-create-system-state-backup.html Looks like lots of bracket/colon combinations are now being as smilies -- not ideal when looking at command line examples . Edited July 6, 2012 by ZeroHour
SYNACK Posted July 5, 2012 Posted July 5, 2012 I remember that thread, I think it was like that before, you can prevent it from parsing smilies in advanced mode.
ZeroHour Posted July 6, 2012 Posted July 6, 2012 The quote tag was used rather then the code tag. If you use code tags the emoticons dont render in that area (I fixed that post) 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now