Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have a system service which has to logon with a specific username, the problem is each time the machine is rebooted it looses the password - meaning service won't start until re-input which is a complete pain in the backside if I forget! Have checked my GPO's but can't see anything which could cause this but I am beginning to think it is GPO related as another machine exhibits same symptoms when tried.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...