sidewinder Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 Sorry if this has been mentioned before and already being dealt with, but I'll mention it anyway. When you start a thread, why does it always say, no matter what you type, 'No similar threads found'? Am I going mad or did this feature use to work a while ago? It's just that it is quite useful to know if you're asking something that has been asked before!
ZeroHour Posted June 26, 2012 Posted June 26, 2012 Hi I just spotted it wasnt working after your said. I think I know possibly why but I will have to go through the code when I get a chance to tweak it to work with our newer search engine system. Cheers for reporting
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now