Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I set up Lync which is now finally working but the clients are refusing to connect to outlook and give the message that Lync failed to connect to the Exchange server.

I set it up with the domain school.local but so the users are added as user.local but of course their email address is [email protected]. Do I need to add the school domain as a secondary sipdomain in the topology builder or am I addingthe clients incorrectly. I must be really stupid as noone else seems to have had so much trouble with Lync!

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Hi

 

I set up Lync which is now finally working but the clients are refusing to connect to outlook and give the message that Lync failed to connect to the Exchange server.

I set it up with the domain school.local but so the users are added as user.local but of course their email address is [email protected]. Do I need to add the school domain as a secondary sipdomain in the topology builder or am I addingthe clients incorrectly. I must be really stupid as noone else seems to have had so much trouble with Lync!

 

What version of outlook are you running at the moment?

 

Regards,

James.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...