CharlieGreen Posted June 1, 2012 Posted June 1, 2012 Hello there, I know this has been asked before but I just can not find the answer I am looking for at the moment, What I want is a VBScript or Powershell script that when run will create a User in the AD in the correct OU, Add it to the correct groups, fill in all of the required fields like Name, Username, Password, Adress, email etc and create there Profile and Work folders as well as set it to Map X:\ to there Work folder and finally set the permissions on those folders so only that user and Administrators can access that work. Does anybody have a full working solution to that or can point me in the right direction. P.S. I dont mind having to edit the script each time for a different user. Thanks all, Charlie
Dos_Box Posted June 1, 2012 Posted June 1, 2012 If it's for single users, why not just set up a user template and use that? Creating a User Template in AD | N.J 180 Degree
CharlieGreen Posted June 1, 2012 Author Posted June 1, 2012 If it's for single users, why not just set up a user template and use that? Creating a User Template in AD | N.J 180 Degree Thanks but it does not do quite what I wnat in the fact it does not set up the home folders etc and would prefer a script that I can run and edit each time. Thanks Charlie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now