TechieWils Posted May 21, 2012 Posted May 21, 2012 Hi Nick (and everyone else) I've just updated from 6.4 and have got to say it's looking very tidy. I wanted to know is there a way of importing all my rooms from my old 6.4 web.config to 7.10? At the moment I can only see doing it via the setup screen on at a time. Am i missing something? Thank you as always
nickbro Posted May 21, 2012 Posted May 21, 2012 Copy the XML from the web.config and paste it into the ~/app_data/hapConfig.xml file, you may need to adjust it slightly to match the HAP+ v7 settings 1
TechieWils Posted May 22, 2012 Author Posted May 22, 2012 Once again, you've being a big help thank you
TechieWils Posted May 24, 2012 Author Posted May 24, 2012 (edited) Me again, almost done now I promise. When logging in as an administrator my booking system looks like this: when logging in as a member of staff it looks like this: In the overview section i can see the overview of all my rooms and any free spaces within it. Any idea's? Thank you Edited May 24, 2012 by TechieWils Wrong attachments
nickbro Posted May 24, 2012 Posted May 24, 2012 Can you paste your HAPConfig resources section. Double check that the showto groups are correct
TechieWils Posted May 24, 2012 Author Posted May 24, 2012 My showto groups were set the same as the rest of my hap.config file "staff, office, domain admins" I changed that to "all" and everything is right with the world again. Thank you again, your a life saver.
TechieWils Posted June 6, 2012 Author Posted June 6, 2012 Just a quick one, when you leave the window sinactive for a while it logs you out. Is there any way of increasing the amount of time of inactivity before HAP logs you off? Thank you
nickbro Posted June 6, 2012 Posted June 6, 2012 I think it's a session timeout in the browser. You can try increasing the app pool recycle times
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now