Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Nick (and everyone else)

 

I've just updated from 6.4 and have got to say it's looking very tidy. I wanted to know is there a way of importing all my rooms from my old 6.4 web.config to 7.10? At the moment I can only see doing it via the setup screen on at a time. Am i missing something?

 

Thank you as always

Posted
Copy the XML from the web.config and paste it into the ~/app_data/hapConfig.xml file, you may need to adjust it slightly to match the HAP+ v7 settings
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Me again, almost done now I promise. When logging in as an administrator my booking system looks like this:

 

Admin HAP.jpg

 

when logging in as a member of staff it looks like this:

 

Staff hap.jpg

 

In the overview section i can see the overview of all my rooms and any free spaces within it.

 

Any idea's?

 

Thank you

Edited by TechieWils
Wrong attachments
Posted

My showto groups were set the same as the rest of my hap.config file "staff, office, domain admins" I changed that to "all" and everything is right with the world again.

 

 

Thank you again, your a life saver.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Just a quick one, when you leave the window sinactive for a while it logs you out. Is there any way of increasing the amount of time of inactivity before HAP logs you off?

 

Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...