its_sam Posted May 17, 2012 Posted May 17, 2012 Hi all, I'm looking for an Aruba partner based around the Hampshire area to help with the configuration of an Aruba wireless network. Thanks in advance!
MatthewL Posted May 17, 2012 Posted May 17, 2012 I think we used Control Key (I wasn't involved in it) for ours with Aruba kit.
MicrodigitUK Posted May 17, 2012 Posted May 17, 2012 Also I know a realy good tech that can do configuration and setup of Aruba kit that works for REACT Innovative Solutions called Nick Walters. There's nothing he can't fix when it comes to Aruba. REACT was once the only UK distributor of Aruba kit back in the day.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now