Ryno Posted May 11, 2012 Posted May 11, 2012 Hi all, I am just wondering if it is possible to back up all my servers to a network share on another server so that everything is in one location and then back it all up to one hard drive? I am using Windows Server Back Up and when i am trying to set it up it says that theres no disk found. Thanks in advance.
chazzy2501 Posted May 11, 2012 Posted May 11, 2012 sure, just don't use a mapped drive, use the network share instead. I use this method on exchange 2007 just to consolidate the transaction logs and not bogging it drives down with a pointless backup.
Ryno Posted May 11, 2012 Author Posted May 11, 2012 it still says the same thing that all drives are active. Do you have to use task scheduler?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now