bodminman Posted April 13, 2012 Posted April 13, 2012 Is it just me or is anyone else a bit pissed off that this game is only available on ESPN?
HarryMonkey Posted April 13, 2012 Posted April 13, 2012 Nope, my Everton supporting other half is just as pissed off, even more so that our ESPN gets turned off today ... I had it for the CFCvLCFC match and then cancelled it. I'm sure there'll be plenty of online links though.
bodminman Posted April 13, 2012 Author Posted April 13, 2012 Did you subscribe then cancel straight away? Our Internet is poor so watching it online could be frustrating!
HarryMonkey Posted April 13, 2012 Posted April 13, 2012 Yep, just wanted it for that one game. I wish I'd left it another day now. I rang sky last night to see if they would be able to keep it on for another 24 hours but they wanted another month's subscription, I said I'd sooner take the tenner down to the pub and watch it there.
Haptic Posted April 13, 2012 Posted April 13, 2012 Ahhh the joys of Virgin!!! Normally I miss the lot on Sky Sports, so pretty chuffed for a change - sorry chaps! Got to be an Everton win though surely?? Chris
bodminman Posted April 13, 2012 Author Posted April 13, 2012 Got to be an Everton win though surely?? Chris I hope so!
bodminman Posted April 13, 2012 Author Posted April 13, 2012 I've just bit the bullet and managed to get Sky Sports, Movies for just £18 extra for the next 6 months and then I wangled ESPN for a £5 for one month!
tumbleweed Posted April 13, 2012 Posted April 13, 2012 Is it just me or is anyone else a bit pissed off that this game is only available on ESPN? After the Blackburn game, shouldn't it be on the Comedy channel ?
bodminman Posted April 14, 2012 Author Posted April 14, 2012 After the Blackburn game, shouldn't it be on the Comedy channel ? This has made me giggle!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now