Rozzer Posted April 10, 2012 Posted April 10, 2012 Hey All, When I first attempted to setup my scam 2012 box I must of remade the VM 5 times. But once I found these great videos it really helped me setup my fully functional SCCM 2012 box! .:: (MVP) Raphael ::. Really suggest following from Video 01 to 30. Stick to the video and follow it exactly and you will have a working setup!! Enjoy! Ross 1
Arthur Posted April 10, 2012 Posted April 10, 2012 (edited) Great videos. Thanks! Since the download link isn't working I decided to use WGet to download and rename all of the videos... wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video01.wmv -O "01. Schema extension.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video02.wmv -O "02. SQL Server.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video03.wmv -O "03. Requirements.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video04.wmv -O "04. Download Setup Requirements.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video05.wmv -O "05. Installation.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video06.wmv -O "06. Installation - Validation.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video07.wmv -O "07. Site Roles (DP, MP, FSP).wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video08.wmv -O "08. Basic Settings (Discovery, Boundaries & DP).wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video09.wmv -O "09. Client Settings & Installation.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video10.wmv -O "10. Client Health.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video11.wmv -O "11. Client Settings.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video12.wmv -O "12. Hardware Inventory.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video13.wmv -O "13. Asset Intelligence.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video14.wmv -O "14. Remote Tools.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video15.wmv -O "15. Collections.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video16.wmv -O "16. Reporting.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video17.wmv -O "17. Application Management (Part I).wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video18.wmv -O "18. Application Catalog.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video19.wmv -O "19. Application Management (Part II).wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video20.wmv -O "20. Software Update.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video21.wmv -O "21. Endpoint Protection.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video22.wmv -O "22. OSD Part I.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video23.wmv -O "23. OSD Part II.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video24.wmv -O "24. OSD Part III.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video25.wmv -O "25. OSD Part IV.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video26.wmv -O "26. OSD Part V.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video27.wmv -O "27. Certificates Part I.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video28.wmv -O "28. Certificates Part II.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video29.wmv -O "29. HTTPS.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video30.wmv -O "30. Mobile Device Management - Part I.wmv" wget -nc http://www.dotnetwork.com.br/Portals/0/CM12RC-Videos/video31.wmv -O "31. Mobile Device Management - Part II.wmv" Edited April 10, 2012 by Arthur 3
synaesthesia Posted April 11, 2012 Posted April 11, 2012 Cheers, I'd gone through the process mostly due to the guides at Portal - www.windows-noob.com which are a tad more up to date (some slight changes from RC to RC2, although RTM is near identical to the latter) Have saved this videos anyway as part of documentation process and may help colleagues too
Rozzer Posted April 11, 2012 Author Posted April 11, 2012 Windows-noobs is great for help with SCCM. Helped me out loads with 2007!
Arthur Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 Windows-Noob released their 18-part SCCM 2012 guides in PDF and Word formats yesterday. www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5354-using-configuration-manager-2012-in-a-lab-the-cm12-guides-in-pdf-and-word-format/
synaesthesia Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 Heh, I spent most of this week putting them into word format myself, chopping out the stuff I felt unnecessary/removable for a school environment - mostly for commissioning notes I was putting together. Bloody typical!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now