Jasamy Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 Hi, this is my first post on edugeek, hopefully I'm not breaking any rules! I found this site only recently and already it has proved a valuable source of information. I am currently working on means of integrating our web-based eductational resources into VLE/LMS and am taking a widget-based approach. I have done a fair bit of testing using Moodle html blocks, Sharepoint webparts and Frog and this approach seems to be the best all-round. I wanted to ask if anyone was using third-party widgets and how they are being implemented? Thanks, Jason
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now