nicholab Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 I am in the process of migrating to Bethere from Plusnet but I am now unsure has Bethere really gone masivley down hill?
Netman Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 (edited) Not that I'm aware of - we use them here for our second dsl connection and it's fine - better than our other BT dsl usually. I have heard that they are re-branding as o2 wholesale or something along those lines... Edit for linky - http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2012/03/be-wholesale-rebranded-as-o2-wholesale/ Edited March 22, 2012 by Netman
ben604 Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 I'm on Be and it's excellent. Consistent and quick, very good customer service. I wouldn't worry.
nicholab Posted March 22, 2012 Author Posted March 22, 2012 Have you had any problems with I player/Lovefilm?
ben604 Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 No issues at all. I'm not using the Bethere router though, from looking at the forums, it seems to be a problem with the Thompson routers they supply?
ben604 Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 I think it's an Edimax, but I'll have to take a look in the "cupboard of doom" when I get home tonight to make sure! It's a cheapy one anyway, no problems.
nicholab Posted March 28, 2012 Author Posted March 28, 2012 Any update on which router you are using?
Jamman960 Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 We've used Be/02 for via Cerberus Networks(business reseller) for the last 3 years here. Very few problems although we are using our own routers.
IanT Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 I've been with BE Internet for about 4 years, get a nice 21Mb sync on my line! Only downside BE are taking there time getting any Fibre products to the market!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now