HodgeHi Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 Hello, I am starting to try and use InfoPath to build some additional services on our OpenHive install. I am looking for some good tutorials on how to go about creating things using InfoPath and Sharepoint Designer. Does anyone know where I can find said good guides? Also is Sharepoint Designer a stand-alone app like Visio? If so how much does it cost as a rough guide? Thanks.
Sylv3r Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 Sharepoint Designer is a free download. This is the 64bit but 32bit is also available on that page. Download: Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 (64-bit) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now