cpjitservices Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 (edited) Hi, I have calendar sharing setup for everyone on the network, however one person due to certain circumstances is leaving but is keeping his email account active until May. What I want to be able to achieve is keep sharing on everyone else but the person leaving, I don't want that person to see anyone else's calendars, I have looked on the net and can't find just a single command to use in PowerShell to disable the sharing & reviewing for that person. Any Ideas ? Thanks in Advance. Chris Edited March 14, 2012 by cpjitservices
sukh Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 What calendar is being shared? A shared mailbox or do you generall mean you dont want this user to be able to see ANYONE else's calendar? By default this user will see everyone's free/busy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now