Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I've just downloaded Cult thin client (cult home) and booted from a CD to an RDP session. As far as I am aware, that is my only option though - booting from the CD. Is there a way I can install it on the PC, with the resolution and IP address set rather than booting from the CD and having to specify them every time?

 

Documentation seems a little sparce on this.

 

Or has anyone got a better "boot to rdp" suggestion?

 

Thank you

 

Stuart

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...