Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wondering if anybody would be able to give me guest access to their VLE. I'm in the process of setting up a Sharepoint VLE for our school. I'm pretty new to it and am learning as I go along basically.

 

I want to see how other schools have their VLE structured and what kind of uses they are putting it to especially the Curriculum side of it. I'm interested in ways to get our staff to use the VLE and WANT to use the VLE and eventually will develop the student side of it.

 

Would be fantastic if you could just give guest access even if it's for an hour! PM me if you can.

 

Thanks in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...