Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to install ActivOffice, but I'm getting nowhere. When I try to install it I've had errors from "You need to Powerpoint 2007 SP1 or higher to install" even though I had Powerpoint 2007 SP2 installed.

 

So I uninstalled Office and reinstalled it and then reinstalled SP2 then installed ActivOffice and now I get the following error. (see attached)

activoffice.JPG

 

I've got the latest ActivInspire installed and the OS is XP Pro SP3

Posted

Hi there,

 

Please could you check and install the very latest MS Office updates are installed.

 

The liklehood is that there are more updates that are required to office.

 

If you are still having the problem, please contact our support team via PrometheanKB.com

 

Good luck!




×
×
  • Create New...