Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I run RM Maths on PCs directly off my server (Win2003) and it works fine on all of my machines except one. On this, I get an error about 'AnimationStep utility missing'

I have been on the RM site, and they seem to think it only occurs if you have an RM network, which I don't. I have changed the hardware acceleration, as indicated, but this hasn't helped. I can't think what else to do. Has anyone any idea what I can do?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...